My client are a forward thinking and progressive specialist firm of lawyers who are at the head of the market for the services that they provide in property law. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Senior Qualified Conveyancer to head up their Residential Property department. The successful Qualified Conveyancer will have the opportunity to gain a progressive career within a firm who are offering a fantastic salary package. You will be dealing with a varied workload of property transactions including high value complex transactions within the Residential Property team, so previous experience working within Residential Property is essential, as is extensive case handling experience. My client are ideally looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years experience within a legal property conveyancing department, with a good understanding and knowledge of conveyancing procedures. If you are Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Litigation Executive looking for a promising opportunity, apply now.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team and able to deal with all types of cases
- Carry out varied workload including freehold and leasehold titles
- Carry out residential sales and purchases
- Deal with all titles and title queries including restrictions, consents
- Transfers including involving matrimonial transactions, existing mortgages
- Assents/ Probate
- New mortgages and re-mortgage
- Repossession Sales
- Shared Ownership – staircasing of further shares and final shares
- Deed of Postponement
- Freehold acquisition and Lease extensions/variations
- Receive draft papers, checking title (freehold/leasehold) and identify and action all title entries
- Raise enquiries and additional enquiries and identify issues within those enquiries
- Checking draft papers and associated documents, including Local Authority searches
- Checking Leases and the relevant clauses
- Drafting contracts, leases
- Service Charges/Ground Rent/ Insurance apportionments
- Reporting to clients, reporting to lender
- Exchanging contracts
- Reporting on mortgage offers and identifying and progressing actions re special conditions
- Drafting Transfers and ensure relevant covenants are included
- Preparing accounts for completion
- Dealing with all aspects of completion and account ledger, ensuring no outstanding balances and account clear
- Carrying out all necessary searches
- Deed of Covenants
- You have a tactical approach of prioritising your workload
- You have a high level of computer literacy and are capable of using office systems, IT and case management systems
- You have good communication skills and professionalism and good customer skills
- You value customer service and build strong relationships with your clients
- You are passionate about personal career development
Looking to apply?
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Jordan Gooch, who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Why Apply through Consult Legal Recruitment?
Consult Legal Recruitment is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Consultancy, amalgamating over 10 years worth of experience and network building within the Legal Sector.
Our sole focus is towards Legal based opportunities countrywide, resulting in providing you the best advice possible based on your experience and credentials.