Where to start?
- It’s important for you to give us as much detail about your career history as possible. As every role we place will be in the legal sector only include information of your work experience in this sector. If you are a Paralegal candidate then even referring to short term work placements is useful, for more senior candidates, you may want to start with your training Contract and include all informaton about what seats you took.
Brag about yourself!
- Don’t be too vague! It’s easy for us to trim a CV down if necessary so it is best for you to provide us with as much detail as possible.
- Log your roles in chronological order, most recent first. Use the following format I.e.
Putting it together!
- There should be no mistakes in your CV. To avoid this ask a friend to look at your CV.
- Try and include as many active words as possible to increase the impact of your CV. Use active verbs to replace passive verbs and nouns wherever possible. For example, you could include targeted words like 'created', 'analysed'; and 'devised' to present yourself as a person that shows initiative.
Send it across!
When you have put the CV together send it to us and we will be happy to provide feedback and even make recommendations on any adjustments where necessary.